Mittwoch, 19. November 2014

OOTD: Flannel Fall





faux leather jacket Zara / scarf pieces / dress asos / flannel BDG / tights urban outfitters / creepers the fabulous

cross ring shop wasteland / rings urban outfitters




Hey guys! 
I know it's been a long time since my last post and I don't really have a good excuse, maybe it's just a sign of my unability to blog, but whatever. Now, I'm back and really want to keep up with regular posts. Here's the look I wore today to school. I got this flannel at UO a couple of weeks ago, cause they had this flannels for 30€ sale plus free shipping, so how could I resist. Btw, I ripped my other flannel a while ago... (still wearing it though, it has kind of a punk touch to it now). Anyway, I hope you like the look and you'll watch out for my future posts.

xx Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen