Samstag, 4. Oktober 2014

OOTD: AC/DC on tour

cropped tee forever 21 / flannel clockhouse by c&a / denim levi's / creepers the fabulous / backpack nasty gal / sunnies h&m


That's the look I wore yesterday to a flea market. It really feels like summer at the moment! 



I really like this look, because there are just a lot of staple pieces of mine like the black'n'white flannel, my black skinnies, my creepers (that I got off ebay for 5€!), my favorite backpack, and some round sunnies. I own a lot of band tees and went for the AC/DC one this day, because I haven't worn this one for a while. 
I bought quite a lot of stuff at the market, but I'm gonna show it to you in a separate post. 

Enjoy your weekend (or your vacation like I do, muhaha)!

xx Nina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen