You need (4 servings):
300 g Natural Rice/Brown Rice, cooked
125 g Smoked Tofu
1 can (400 ml) Coconut Milk
1 (Red) Onion
Curry, Salt & Pepper
1. Cut the carrots, the zucchini, and the eggplant in stripes. Mince the onion.
2. Take a wok or a large pan, and add onion as well as your cut vegetables. Sauté until the onion gets translucent and the veggie stripes crisp.
3. Add the coconut milk and season with salt, pepper, and curry powder. Cook on low heat.
4. Roast the smoked tofu until it is gold-brown.
5. Add the cooked rice, stir, and turn off the heat.
There it is:
I hope you liked the recipe. More to come!